Select a Term
Term (or Semester): The school year is divided into three terms or semesters (Fall, Spring & Summer).* Term is the general word for either a semester or a quarter (e.g. Fall 2012, Summer 2013, Spring 2013).
- You will be automatically prompted to Select a Term when you first click on any of the Registration options.
- Your term selection will apply to any subsequent choices you make. If you select Fall 2012 as the term, it will remain the term until you designate a new term.
* Some campuses may have four terms or semesters (Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer).
Select a New Term
If you want to select a new term (e.g. switch from Summer 2007 to Fall 2007):
- Click on "Return to Menu" link in the upper right or click on the "Student and Financial Aid" tab.
- You will see the following page or one of the other general menus.
- Click on "Select Term".
Note: If you are registering for classes, make sure that any changes made to your schedule is saved (Click on "Submit Changes" on the Add/Drop Classes page) before changing terms.
You will see the following screen.
- Click on the pull down box next to "Select a Term."
- You will see a number of terms (e.g. "Fall 2007"). Highlight one and select it.
- Click on "Submit."
To view information from previous terms not displayed in the pull down box, students may use the "View Registration History" option and faculty may use the "View Assignment History" option.