Add / Drop Classes
During the registration period, you may make changes to your initial schedule by adding and/or dropping classes:
- Login to MyUH
- Click on Registration in left column under "Student Services." You will see the following screen.
- Click on Add or Drop a Class under "Other Tasks."
Note: It is important to be aware of academic deadlines (e.g. last day to change grading option, last day to withdraw, etc.). Also, once the fall or spring term begins, you will no longer be able to drop your last class at your home institution online. To do so, you will need to contact your home institution Campus Student Services / Admissions Office for assistance.
You may be prompted to select the term that you wish to make changes in.
- Click on the pull down box next to "Term."
- You will see a number of terms (e.g. "Spring 2010"). Highlight desired term and select it.
- Click on "Submit Term."
You will see the following Add/Drop My Classes screen. The items under "Current Schedule" are the classes you are currently registered for. To drop a class:
- Click on the drop down menu under the "Action" column.
- Select & highlight one of the drop options for the class(es) you want to drop.
- Click on "Submit Changes" (on the bottom of the screen) to drop the selected class.
Note: If you are not allowed to drop any classed listed under Current Schedule, contact your Campus Student Services / Admissions Office for assistance.
After clicking on Submit Changes, you should see the changes reflected under "Current Schedule." If you have successfully dropped the class, it will no longer appear. After the "erase" period, the class will display with a status of withdrawn.
If you wish to Add a Class, you you can either use Add Classes Worksheet or click on Class Search.