All UH System students, administation, faculty and staff are on Google@UH. Please note that your username followed by “@hawaii.edu” (e.g., email@example.com) is your University of Hawaii email address. Important information from the University administration and faculty will be sent to you at this email address, therefore, you should check this account on a regular basis.
Access UH Email
You can access your UH email through:
Foward UH Email
If you prefer to receive email through a non-University account that you already have, you may forward mail from hawaii.edu so that you only have to check one email account regularly.
- Access your Google@UH GMail account and click on Settings (or )
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Click on Add a forwarding address
- In the pop-up box, enter the email that you would like your UH emails to be forwarded to. Then, click the Next button.
- You should then receive confirmation that the process is complete.