Login to MyUH with UH Username & Password
To login to MyUH, you will need to do the following:
- Go to MyUH. You will see the following screen.
- Type in your UH Username in the Secure Access Login box to the right of "UH Username."
- Type in your password in the box to the right of "Password."
- Click on "Login" or hit the Enter key.
Note: If you experience a failed login, the problem may be resolved by reviewing the login recommendations.
Once you successfully login, you will see the following MyUH Portal Main Page screen.
Recommendations for Login Errors
If you have entered an incorrect UH Username or Password, you will see the following "Login Error" screen. We recommend that you do the following:
- Try to login again and see if the error occurs again.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, make sure your Caps Lock key is off.
- Make sure you are entering just your UH Username "tecumseh" (not your email address "email@example.com")
- Try to login to UH Mail to see if there is a error message there as well.
Too many incorrect login attempts will result in your account being temporarily frozen. You will get the following screen.