Login to MyUH with UH Username & Password
There are many tasks that do not require you to login. Class Availability, Registration Timetables, Campus Maps, UH News, etc. are open to everyone who visits MyUH Services. However, there are also many secured tasks that are restricted to authorized users only, requiring both a username and password to enter. You can access these sites by:
- Selecting your desired task and entering your username and password only when prompted to do so, or
- Log in from the MyUH homepage before selecting a specific task. Doing so will allow you to access most tasks without reentering your information. (Please note that some tasks are set up to require users to enter their credentials again, regardless of whether they were already entered at the homepage.)
Recommendations for Login Errors
If you have entered an incorrect UH Username or Password, you will see the following "Login Error" screen. We recommend that you do the following:
- Try to login again and see if the error occurs again.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, make sure your Caps Lock key is off.
- Make sure you are entering just your UH Username "tecumseh" (not your email address "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Try to login to UH Mail to see if there is a error message there as well.
Too many incorrect login attempts will result in your account being temporarily frozen. You will get the following screen.