Check Your Registration Status
There are three conditions on the Registration Status page that may prevent you from registering. Prior to your registration date and time, you should check your status to ensure that none of the following will prevent you from registering on the web:
To view your Check Registration Status page, you will need to:
- Login to MyUH
- Click on "Check Registration Status" in left column under "Student Services"
You may be prompted to select the term that you wish to register in.
- Click on the pull down box next to "Select a Term."
- You will see a number of terms (e.g. "Fall 2007"). Highlight one and select it.
- Click on "Submit."
Once you select the term, you will see the following screen containing one of the following messages:
- You have no Holds which prevent Registration.
- You have Holds which prevent Registration.
To check what kind of holds or restrictions you have (and whether they will prevent you from registering),:
- Click on the "Holds" link.
Once you click on "Holds," you will see the following "View Any Holds on My Record" screen.
- If you do not have any holds, you will be told "No holds exist on your record."
- If you have holds, you will see the following screen detailing any existing holds on your record.
If the hold involves the payment of a fee or fine, you may pay the balance at any UH Cashier’s Office (payment is not limited to the originating office/campus) or online in MyUH. If you are paying for a financial obligation in MyUH, be sure to notify the originating office to remove the hold. You must clear any holds or restrictions before you register.
On the "Check My Registration Status" page, you will also see one the following messages regarding your academic standing:
- Your Academic Standing is ___ which permits registration OR
- Your Academic Standing is Suspension (or Dismissal) preventing registration
To learn more about your Academic Standing (and whether it will prevent you from registering), click on the "Academic Standing" link.
This will open up the Registration Status Messages help page which will provide explanations of your academic status and a recommended course of action.
On the "Check My Registration Status" page, you will see one of the following messages:
- Your Student Status permits registration
- Your Student Status prevents registration
To learn more about your Student Status (and whether it will prevent you from registering), click on the "Student Status" link.
This will open up the Registration Status Messages help page. It will provide explanations of possible messages with a recommended course of action.