University of Hawaii System Information & Services

View Your Web Transcript


You may view your academic record in MyUH. 

Note: This is NOT an official transcript. Official transcripts must be requested from the Records Office at the UH institution where your classes were taken.

To view your unofficial transcript:

  • Login to MyUH
  • Click on STAR Degree Check/View Transcript



Select the Transcripts tab. 

  • Select a specific campus or All Campuses and Degree Levels from the pull down menu. (All Campuses and Degree Levels is recommended.)
  • Select the appropriate report (campus transcripts BY SEMESTER is recommended.)




You may print a copy of your academic record using the print button in the middle of the page.  If you have any questions regarding your academic record, you are encouraged to make an appointment with your academic advisor.