Select a CRN (Course Reference Number)
(NOTE: Class information is not available during regularly scheduled maintenance activities that occur daily between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.)
- You will need to Select a CRN to view course specific information in the following menu options: Detail Class List and Summary Class List.
- You will need to Select a CRN to input grades in the Final Grade Worksheet and to put in or view a Registration Override.
- Your CRN selection will apply to any subsequent choices you make. The CRN you select will display in the upper right corner and remain in effect until you select a new CRN or exit your session.
To select a CRN (or switch to a new one):
- Go to MyUH.
- Search for the "Faculty Services Menu" task by entering text in the search bar, then ENTER.
- The "Faculty Services Menu" task will appear in the Search Results section. Click on the task. You will be prompted to login if you have not already done so.
You will see the following Faculty Services screen.
- Click on "CRN Selection" to get a list of all your classes or
- Click on "Final Grades" to get a list of your classes with enrolled students.
You may be prompted to select a term. You will see the following screen. To select a specific term, you will need to do the following:
- Click on the pull down box next to "Select a Term."
- You will see a number of terms (e.g. "Fall 2014"). Select desired term.
- Click on "Submit."
You will see the following screen. To select a specific CRN, you will need to do the following:
- Click on the pull down box next to "Select CRN."
- You will see a list of all the courses you will be teaching for the term. If accessing CRN selection directly from "Final Grades" on the Faculty Service menu or "Grade Entry" from the MyUH homepage, only classes with enrolled students will be displayed.
- Highlight one and select it.
- Click on "Submit CRN."
Your CRN selection will apply to any subsequent menu choices you make. If a CRN is selected, it will display in the upper right corner below the term. To change CRN, go to CRN Selection to select another CRN.