MyUH Services

Contact Office/Person to Change Faculty Banner Records


Faculty with student academic records may contact the Records Office on their campus.


Hawaii Community College
Contact your Department secretary.


Honolulu Community College
Russell Uyeno
Interim Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs


Kapiolani Community College
Jerilynn Enokawa, Registrar
Kekaulike Information & Service Center (KISC), Ilima 102
(808) 734-9899


Kauai Community College
JoRae Baptise
(808) 245-8323


Leeward Community College
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Shirlene Callejo
(808) 455-0453


UH Maui College
Debie Amby
(808) 984-3378, 984-3234


UH Hilo
Contact your College Dean's office


UH Manoa
Contact your Dean's/Director's office.
Faculty with student academic records, contact Admissions and Records


UH West Oahu
Terri Ota,  Academic Program Support Specialist
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
(808) 689-2314


Windward Community College
Kevin Morimatsu
(808) 235-7498