Firewall Issues Associated with MyUH
You are trying to get your UH Username or reset your password. When you click on the "Get a UH Username" or "Forgot your Password" links, the message "page cannot be displayed" appears.
Answer: The computer that you are using is restricting your access, probably due to a firewall on your side.
- Are you using a non-UH company computer that might be protected by a company firewall?
- Does your computer have a software firewall such as ZoneAlarm or some other security software?
- Try using another computer at a different location, like your home computer or on-campus computer.
- If you have security software on your computer, you can try disabling it to see if that will help.
- If you still cannot connect even after disabling all firewalls, contact the ITS Help Desk.