|LIMITED SEARCH RESULTS: The more options you select on the search page, the narrower your search becomes and you will get less or no results.|
This feature lists all the UH campuses in alphabetical order.
- The default setting is ALL. This will return a result from ALL institutions.
- Select a specific institution if you want to narrow your search to a single campus.
- To select more than one institution at a time, hold the control (Ctrl) key down while making your selection.
This feature lists all the Subjects offered at your college in alphabetical order.
- YOU MUST SELECT AT LEAST ONE SUBJECT TO COMPLETE A SEARCH.
- To select more than one choice of Subject at a time, hold the control (Ctrl) key down while making your selection.
TIP: Click anywhere in the Subject box. You can jump quickly to the specific Subject you want by hitting the letter that it starts with. Example: If you want to find “History”, type in the letter “h” to quick jump to the h’s.
TIP: If you want to browse through classes, select one subject and click on “Search.” You will get a listing of all of the classes that are being offered in that subject.
by Course Number
Course Numbers (100-299) indicate courses that meet requirements for associate degrees and certificates. Ex: 100, 101, 297
TIP: This feature allows you to search for a specific class. By selecting “Information & Computer Science” and inputting “101,” you will get all the ICS 101 classes being offered this semester.
by Instructional Method
This feature allows you to search for different types of Distance Education classes: Internet, ITV, Hawaii Interactive TV, etc.
by Attribute Type
Use this field to narrow your search to just Writing Intensive classes or classes in specific General Education or focus areas.
TIP: If you want to search for all the Writing Intensive classes at a specific institution, select the Institution, select all the Subject codes by holding the control (Ctrl) key and scrolling through the list of subject codes, and select the Attribute type of Writing Intensive and click on "Search". This search may take a few seconds.
This feature lets you narrow your search to just Distance Education classes.
- ALL distance education classes will be called up, regardless of type.
This feature allows you to search by a specific instructor.
- You will need to know what Subject this instructor teaches to be able to use this feature.
TIP: Click anywhere in the Instructor box. You can jump quickly to the specific instructor you want by hitting the letter that their last name starts with. Example: If you want to find "Pang, Loretta," type in the letter "p" to quick jump to the p's.
by Start Time and by End Time
This feature lets you focus your search to specific times for classes.
- This search feature does not work if you just put in a start time (10:00 AM) but no end time. You must specify an end time.
- Both start time and end time must be correct. Ex: You are searching for classes that start at 10:00 AM and end at 11:15 AM. If you put specify 10:00 AM to start and 11:00 AM to end, you will not produce search results.
Select the day(s) of the week you wish to attend. Selecting a day will display all classes with a meeting time on that day, but not limited to just that day.
- Selecting “Mon” will display classes that meet on: M, MW, MWF, MTWRF
- Selecting “Tues” will display classes that meet on: T, TR, MTWRF
TIP: Selecting combinations like “Mon” & “Tues” or “Tues” & “Wed” will not produce search results. Combinations like “Mon” & “Wed” or “Tues” & “Thur” work better.