University of Hawaii System Information & Services

Registration Payment Deadlines


  Spring 2017 Payment of Tuition and Fees


The payment deadline for Spring 2017 has passed.  Your registration MAY have been cancelled due to non-payment or failure to sign up for the payment plan. Re-registration opportunities differ at each campus, so please check with the campus(es) where you wish to attend.  
Students remain responsible academically and financially for any registration that is not cancelled and should drop unwanted classes. Financial aid recipients should follow financial aid award information.


IMPORTANT: Be sure to drop any class you do not want, even if you have not paid for it, to avoid financial and academic penalties.  Not all registrations are automatically cancelled due to non-payment. Students who fail to meet the payment deadline may be subject to immediate dis-enrollment from all courses. It is your responsibility to check each institution's web site for specific Payment Deadlines and Policies.

If you do not want to keep a class, drop it in the 100% tuition refund period to avoid financial or academic penalties (e.g. “F” grade). Never assume that you will automatically be dropped from your classes due to non-payment or non-attendance. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your payment has been received by the deadline.

  • To make a payment, go to "View My Charges/Make a Payment" on MyUH to access the Student Account Home Page.

Registration Payment

  • Payment policies vary from campus to campus. It is your responsibility to know specific payment policies at each campus where you are registered. To view campus information on payment and refund deadlines and policies, see below for campus links:

Hawaii Community College

Honolulu Community College

Kapiolani Community College

Kauai Community College

Leeward Community College

UH Hilo

UH Manoa Outreach College

UH Manoa 

UH Maui College

UH West Oahu

Windward Community College


If a campus web site does not provide information specifying the information you are looking for, contact their Student Services (Admissions & Records) Office.